Do I Need Deliverance?
Do I Need Deliverance?
Please review and evaluate the following questions and evaluate closely if any of these apply to you. The point of these questions is to prepare you to do a phone interview with Pastor Nate. Please make notes of anything that comes to mind that might be beneficial in assisting Pastor Nate in targeting activity you are experiencing. As always, please be brutally honest with yourself. Honesty, humility and true repentance is very important in receiving deliverance.
1. Do you feel like something is seriously wrong in your life, but you can’t quite put your finger on it? Almost like a “monkey is on your back”, but your Monkey is evil and out to destroy you?
2. Do you have nightmares about “going to hell” or have you ever gotten the distinct feeling that there is a battle being waged for your soul?
3. Do you see scary things in your dreams or in real life? Have you ever seen something that was just flat out evil, but never told anyone because you thought no one would believe you?
4. Do you feel like, for lack of a better way to say it, there is an unexplainable force sitting on your life to include all of your relationships? This includes family members, business associates or friends.
6. Do you have bizarre thoughts and/or dreams that most would consider to be sexually explicit?
7. Do you sometimes hear voices in your head that concern you? Do these voices tell you to do very bizarre things?
8. Have you ever been diagnosed as “Schizophrenic”?
9. Do you see things at night like shadowy figures, dark cloud-like figures? Space ships, Aliens or UFO’s or anything one would consider “dark” or “evil”?
10. a – Do you sometimes have irrational fears for what seems like no reason?
10. b – What about rational fears, like someone pulling your hair from behind, but yet no one was there when you turned around?
11. a – Do you or other members of your family struggle with anger, hostility or fits of rage?
11. b – Do you have powerful emotions that do not seem “normal” to you?
12. a – Have you ever been attacked in your sleep by something you knew was real, but no one believed you?
12. b – Have you ever had sleep paralysis to where you were frozen and couldn’t move, but yet you thought you were awake?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions it is very likely that you are in need of deliverance. It is now time to go to “How it Works”and download skype.com. Once you have done this and feel like you have a good understanding of the process, then it is time to contact Pastor Nate.
If you prefer not to work with Pastor Nate and you are here seeking information on how to perform self-deliverance, then please visit the section of our website called “Armor Up”.Here you will find a prayer of self-deliverance and several other tools that will assist you in breaking free of demonic strongholds and bondage. Regardless of whether Pastor Nate works with you or you do self-deliverance on your own, it is a good idea to take our assessment test. This will help you understand and determine your needs as it pertains to deliverance and/or healing at a deeper level. Be aware that the questionnaire below is very personal, but push through it….stretch yourself and dig dip! Once you are free you will be glad you did!
As a reminder ALL questionnaire results, should you decide to share it with Pastor Nate, is in the strictest of confidence. Your results will not be shared with anyone without your expressed written consent.