FOR YOUR GIFT OF ANY AMOUNT RECEIVE OUR DELIVERANCE MANUAL:
A practical guide to casting out demons and destroying the works of the devil!
Break the powers of darkness and release the blessings of God in your life and in the lives of others. Learn how to do what Jesus did. This comprehensive manual is a must have for every believer wanting to please the Lord by doing the works of the kingdom. Complete with prayers, example of a deliverance session and much more!
As Soon as we receive your contribution of any amount we will immediately send by email your own copy of “Learn How to Cast Out Demons and Heal the Sick”. Be sure and indicate that your gift is for the “Deliverance Manual”.
Below you will find options for Pay Pal, Credit & Debit Card, Cash &/or Check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Western Union, Money-Gram, Fed-Ex and UPS Options .
Deliverance Revolution Ministries, Inc. is a non-profit corporation and is an approved for a 501(c)3. Therefore all gifts and contributions are tax deductible through the IRS. We are a 100% Christ based ministry based totally upon Mark 16: 17 and Luke 10: 19.
Please contact Pastor Nate via the contact us button once you have made your love gift offering
Give a One-Time or Re-Occuring Gift Using Paypal
1. MONTHLY RE-OCCURRING CONTRIBUTION USING CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (SIMPLE GIVE): (Please consider giving your monthly tithe to this ministry)
Please use this section to make a monthly re-occurring financial gift of the same amount every month. Once you click the tab below you will create a donor account. Once you do this you can then create a recurring gift schedule. Remember, log into your donor account, once you create it, and click the Schedule Giving button and fill out the schedule and click Activate Schedule to start that. If you have any questions please use the contact us form.
*Please note that the processor “Simple Give” is a highly legitimate processor for Churches and Numerous Christian organizations. Simply put, they are very secure as it pertains to safety and security concerns with your money.
2. ONE TIME FINANCIAL GIFTS USING CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (SIMPLE GIVE):
Please use this section to make a one time gift to in any amount you would like. Once you click the below button you will have the option to select which fund you are contributing to. Example: One time gift to Pastor Nate or a one time gift to the Kenyan Orphans & Widows.
3. SENDING A FINANCIAL GIFT By U.S. MAIL, FED-EX, UPS, ETC:
If you don’t trust online spending then please feel free to send your gift by U.S. Mail, Fed-Ex, UPS or courier service to: Address For Mailing:
Deliverance Revolution Ministry, Inc.
431 Grove St. North
Box #7 / Ste F
Dahlonega, GA 30533
4. Western Union or Money Gram – Please send to Nathan Thompson * State of Georgia * United States * email@example.com . I believe this is all the information they need. If you would like to put a security question with gift please email me or call me on my cell phone with that information. Thanks in advance for your love and support!
This is a true to life ministry and what we do captures the very essence of “Being in the Trenches”. We ask that you take this into consideration in your giving. Simply translated, we believe our work to be the real deal and your seed will be multiplied back to you many times over.
What the Word of God Says About Giving and Tithing:
- Proverbs 11:24 “One person gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.”
- Malachi 3: 10 “The Lord All-Powerful says, Try this test. Bring one-tenth of your things to me. Put them in the treasury. Bring food to my house. Test me! If you do these things, I will surely bless you. Good things will come to you like rain falling from the sky. You will have more than enough of everything. “
- Proverbs 6: 38 – 27 “Whoever gives to the poor will have plenty. Whoever refuses to help them will get nothing but curses.” (This means you and not the guy next to you)
- Luke 6: 38 “Give to others, and you will receive. You will be given much. It will be poured into your hands—more than you can hold. You will be given so much that it will spill into your lap. The way you give to others is the way God will give to you.”
- Proverbs 19: 17 “Giving help to the poor is like loaning money to the Lord. He will pay you back for your kindness.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 “The person who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the person who sows generously will also reap generously. Each person should do as he has decided in his heart—not out of regret or out of necessity, but God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow in you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.”