[av_heading tag=’h3′ padding=’10’ heading=’Armor Up’ color=” style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=”][/av_heading]
How to Put on the Whole Armor of God! Armor Up
Read the following out loud and speak it over your-self, loved ones, business associates, children, husband, wife, distant family or whoever…it does not matter who they are. Sometimes Pastor Nate will “Armor Up” several times a day. Armoring Up is a commonly used term in the Spiritual Warfare Ministry. It is a vital part of any Deliverance Minister’s stable of tools, but Christ wants all his children to armor up…not just his ministers. You don’t have to be a minister to armor up!
Ephesians 6:13-17 “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God”
Once you have read the above scripture out loud, use the language below….or some form of it…everyday, first thing in the morning when you start your day and any time you feel you are being attacked. Some days you may need to “armor up” more than once a day, it just depends, but the below prayer is to be spoken over you, your loved ones or anyone you desire to cover with the Full Armor of God. Again, speak it audibly and out loud. By the way, if you’re a new Christian, please realize that these tools really do work! The power of Christ name is truly amazing.
WARNING! SOME CHRISTIANS THINK THEY “ARMOR UP” ONE TIME AND THAT’S IT! NO! THIS IS NOT CORRECT. AGAIN, REFER TO THE SCRIPTURES….CHRIST TAUGHT US THAT DELIVERANCE AND SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS A LIFESTYLE FOR GOD’S CHILDREN….NOT A ONE TIME EVENT.
I am providing the red font below as a good example of words you may use to put on the WHOLE Armor and come against the enemy. You will say the words below over yourself or a loved one or whoever you are “armoring up”. Try and speak this in a firm and authoritative voice. Just do your best.
“I speak these words over me, my family, my boss, my relatives, my customers or_____________________ (put in whoever you want to cover with the full armor of God) and I come against all the principalities, rulers of darkness, demonic beings, unclean spirits and even the evil one him-self. I equip myself and the aforementioned people with the FULL ARMOR OF GOD AS PAUL WROTE IN EPHESIANS 6: 13-17 and I REBUKE you in the name of Jesus Christ, the name of above all names. (Then roll into number 1 below and just speak it out loud)
- I put the belt of truth around my waist and the aforementioned waist. (whoever you named above)
- I put on the breast plate of righteousness around myself and the aforementioned.
- My feet, as well as the above’s feet, are fitted with the shoes of the gospel of peace
- I take up the shield of faith for myself and the aforementioned so I can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one and his minions.
- I put on the helmet of salvation on myself and the aforementioned.
- I use the Holy Word of God, the Holy Bible, as my Sword of the Spirit.
Lord Jesus, I offer up the above prayer on behalf of myself and those whose names I named at the beginning of this prayer. I ask that we be protected from the enemy with the Whole Armor of God, as Paul wrote about in Ephesians 6, from head to toe. We humbly ask this in your precious name Amen!! “
REPEAT AS NEEDED!
YOU CAN ALSO REFER TO YOUR CORE SCRIPTURES FROM MATTHEW 10 AND LUKE CHAPTER 10 CONTAINED IN THE SELF-DELIVERANCE PRAYER. MIX THOSE SCRIPTURES (OUT LOUD) IN WITH “ARMORING UP”.
Are you getting the picture now? ☺
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, REACH OUT TO PASTOR NATE THROUGH THE CONTACT PAGE!
Tips to Remember When Battling the Enemy: (ALL Per the Word of God)
- Use your scriptures that are provided all through this website.
- Use your self-deliverance prayer…it can be applied to all sorts of situations and used in multiple fashions.
- Use Praise Music….Demons hate praise music.
- Remember, you can “Bind” & “Loose” the enemy according to Matthew 16:19“Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
- Bind means to restrict and render useless and then you can “loose” upon them things like Warrior Angels, Hounds of Heaven, Holy Ghost Fire and a Pastor Nate favorite, “The Mighty Blood of Jesus!” as mentioned in Psalm 91 and numerous other places in the Bibleremove by “loosing” yourself or someone else from the enemy and you “bind” after removing them.
- Always “Bind” using the Blood of Jesus Christ. From my experience, Demons hate the blood of Jesus…it literally hurts and torments them in the unseen world.
- Use Holy Water (consecrated), Your Bible and anything else you can consecrate as Holy.
Matthew 16:19“Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
Translated, the verse above means if you bind a Demon here on Earth…. in the physical…. it will also bind it in the un-seen world. Christ gave you these powers…Hence, the Matthew 10 Scriptures and the great commission that Christ gave in Matthew in Chapter 28: 18-20